Data Protection Notice
One of your rights under EU law is that you must be informed when your personal data – also known as personal information – is processed (collected, used, stored) by any organisation. You also have the right to know the details and purpose of that processing.
Some of the services offered on our website https://trezzitubi.it require the processing of your personal data as outlined in this page.
Your personal data and our website
- We collects your personal information only to the extent necessary to fulfil a precise purpose related to our tasks;
- We will use your personal data for direct marketing purposes through our newsletters;
- We do not reuse the information for another purpose that is different to the one stated;
- We put in place measures to guarantee that your data are kept up-to-date and processed securely;
- Under certain conditions outlined in law, we may disclose your information to third parties, (such as the European Anti-Fraud Office, the Court of Auditors, or law enforcement authorities) if it is necessary and proportionate for lawful, specific purposes;
- You have the right to access your personal information, to have it corrected and the right to recourse; at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been breached;
- We do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we collected it;
- However, we may keep your information for a longer period for historical, statistical or scientific purposes with the appropriate safeguards in place.
Cookies are short text files stored on a user’s device (such as a computer, tablet or phone) by a website.
Cookies are used for the technical functioning of a website or for gathering statistics.
Cookies are also typically used to provide a more personalised experience for a user for example, when an online service remembers your user profile without you having to login.
When you visit our website, we may collect some data on your browsing experience such as your IP address, the website page you visited, when you visited and the website page you were redirected from.
This information is used to gather aggregated and anonymous statistics with a view to improving our services and to enhance your user experience.
When you visit the this website, we will keep the browser history of your visit for a maximum of 13 months. This information will then be deleted.
Should you wish to opt your data out of our anonymised, aggregated statistics, you can do so here.
Read our cookies information for more information about the types of cookies this website uses.
CLEAR WEBSITE COOKIE
Do not track preferences
Do not track is a function that allows visitors to opt out from being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms. Do not track options are available in a number of browsers including:
If you enable do not track in your web browser, Google Analytics will respect your choice. You will not be tracked. This is in addition to you opting-out of the aggregation and analysis of data for our website statistics;
If you have disabled all cookies from your browser, we will still collect some general data about your browsing (e.g. a record of a visitor to our website) but they will be less accurate and your visit will not be tracked.